Sunday, August 24, 2008

Marketing Materials

The following items are not required, but available, if you so desire.

Sound Concepts, based in Orem, Utah (MST),
is an outside supplier of a wide variety of brochures, booklets, books, a newspaper, CDs, DVDs, and other "tools" regarding The Secret and what you need to keep track of your home based tax requirements.

Phone: 1-888-285-6320
Two websites:
www.waioratools.com
www.healthyagingtools.com

Waiora - online or by phone (EST)
A few very nice items:
Your Business At Home Magazine (10 pack) $30.00
Product Catalog (10 pack) $14.95
Corporate Overview (10 Pack) $14.95

My items order was $59.90 plus $11.90 for FEDEX shipping and handling,
and $5.57 for sales tax. Total $77.37.

One other company I'm very excited about ...
Brilliant Exchange, Provo, UT
1-888-307-7104
www.brilliantexchange.com
Shipping is UPS ground with no tax!

About every other week, this company has a sale on a special aspect of "How To" have a very successful Network Marketing business.

This company was created by Tim Sales, a former member of the US Navy Underwater Bomb Squad Team. In 1989, near the end of his 11 year commitment, he answered a network marketing ad in the Washington Post.

Within 5 years his income was over $150,000 per month with over 56,000 people in his oganization! He had methodically learned what worked to grow his business, and taught his downline to do the same. Now he is sharing his insights

When I saw his DVD Brilliant Compensation presentation regarding network marketing, I was thrilled and excited. Tim is mild-mannered, thoughtful, intelligent, organized and personable. I thought, now I can do this, because even my husband no longer thinks Network Marketing is a scam!

How wonderful and easy to share a copy of Brilliant Compensation to skeptical people. If a skeptic remains a skeptic after watching this DVD, you know you can cross his/her name off your possibility list - through no fault of your own! No time wasted trying to explain this business. Tim does it brilliantly for you!

After I saw Brilliant Compensation, I immediately had to have one. When I called the company, I was told that if I waited until the following week, I could purchase 4 and get 4 free! What a deal! I purchased 8 and got 8 free! the price came to $6.52 each.
If I had purchased one before the sale, the price would have been $16.75!
All their products are satisfaction guaranteed.

I've since learned Sound Concepts has them for $11.97 each plus S&H & tax.
If you buy 100 they are $5,97 each plus S&H & tax.

Brilliant Exchange also created 2 generic brochures.
Why Do I Age? Get Sick" Get Diseases? and
What Do Vitamins and Minerals Do For Me?

Packets of 50 for $22.00. However on sale they are $20.00.

Sound Concepts also sells them, but the print quality is not as good!
The prices are comparable. They sell theirs in packets of 25.

No comments: